Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
We’re searching for an eager Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the client marketing team, sales and executive leadership. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing projects and programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives to build awareness among students at our partnering institutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion and skill set for social media marketing, plus prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising and branding. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the development and implementation of the client program awareness strategy, with a strong focus on digital initiatives
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes and content
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including social media programs, web tracking capability, content curation, and landing pages
- Further knowledge, education, and best practices regularly through workshops, research, and seminars
- Support Marketing leadership in evaluating and establishing the client marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing various metrics, setting objectives, planning and organizing awareness presentations, updating collateral, and managing vendor relationships
- Create and manage social and other digital ads, while conducting relative research for additional digital opportunities
- Assist in developing and deploying custom automated email campaigns to clients in an effort to maximize program engagement
- Build and manage campaign audiences on ads platforms to better target our customers and audiences with precise, timely messages
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to Client Success team, and provide guidance for use or promotion
- Plan and manage campus meetings, events, and launch/ongoing program activities
- Maintain a directory and inventory of client marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with colleagues and all levels of management
- Ability to focus on detail while demonstrating ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work
- Proficiency in full Google suite, especially with Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Experience with developing and executing social media and email marketing campaigns, preferred
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, design and email software, preferred
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting, preferred
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.