Telehealth Mental Health Provider
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
As a full-time Telehealth Mental Health Provider for TimelyMD, you’ll act as a primary form of support for the students we serve, helping them problem solve and develop action plans.
This opportunity is for professional providers with extensive mental health training and qualifications, who are located in North Carolina.
What You’ll Do
- Primary responder & triage for incoming TalkNow requests (via phone, video, or chat)
- Act as a form of support for students, utilize their strengths, identify their personal support systems, and help develop a plan going forward
- Collaborate with students to develop basic problem solving skills and strategies
- Help develop safety plan with students, when needed
- Be available for on-call periods of crisis handling
Who You Are
- Ability to be on call 24/7 for specified schedule, subject to change
- Ability to respond with a high level of empathy, and support victims in crisis situations with sensitivity and awareness to diverse cultural, ethic and social backgrounds, values, attitudes and languages
- Ability to work as a team member, providing support, mentorship, and constructive feedback in interpersonal interactions
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of students we serve
- Ability to establish rapport, trust and boundaries with students
- Located in North Carolina
What You Bring
- Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, or other mental health field is required.
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.