Patient Care Coordinator (part-time)
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
The Patient Care Coordinator will assist the Patient Care Advisor with providing industry leading quality follow up care services while utilizing HIPAA compliant patient messaging. This position will also communicate with our campuses important medical information providing seamless continuity of care. The Patient Care Coordinator role is key to contributing to the overall success of the Customer Support Team.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week), hourly role.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with sending out text messages to clients who have recently used TimelyMD by converting excel spreadsheets to csv files and then uploading those files
- Sending out individualized follow up messages to clients.
- Alert key point people on the college campuses of students/employees who have been referred for further evaluation, using reporting software to find the student/employee names and DOBs.
- Assist Physician Liaison with record sharing - pulling appropriate records for each school and dropping them in appropriate SFTP files.
- Maintain all records confidentially and securely.
- May be required to work weekends.
- Performs other duties as assigned while managing workload and assignments effectively.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a social work or healthcare discipline, preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with a variety of technologies; Microsoft Office, Zoom, Google Workspace
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.