Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
We’re searching for a Marketing Analyst who will work across the Marketing org, taking ownership of data collection, dashboard creation and organization reporting.
You will work across a variety of marketing, sales and CRM platforms to collect data, analyze it and develop insights that result in actionable recommendations. With an understanding of marketing, sales and organizational objectives across B2B and B2C audiences, you will perform regular analysis of marketing efforts. Your deliverables will include metrics reports on all marketing efforts (e.g. social, advertising, email, etc.), budget analysis and presentations to organizational leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Track, collect and organize relevant data from all marketing efforts
- Perform budget analysis of paid marketing campaigns in coordination with Financial Analyst.
- Create metrics report to curate key points from weekly and monthly efforts, with insights that lead to actionable recommendations
- Provide market and customer insights based on internal and external data analysis
- Analyze ROI on all marketing efforts against use of budget and internal resources
- Work with lead-gen marketing, client success, sales and other internal teams to understand organizational efforts to reach target audiences
- Support building processes to demonstrate marketing effectiveness (e.g. lead scoring, link tracking, etc.)
- Facilitate initial ROI analysis on OMAR briefs prior to project launch
- Determine and evaluate innovative methods for collecting prospective customer data that leads to sales-qualified leads
- Design research methods to better understand target audience to inform future marketing efforts
What You Bring
- Relevant degree preferred in marketing, quantitative discipline or related field
- 3+ years experience working in marketing research, statistical or data analysis
- Acumen in search engines, web analytics, social media analysis, digital advertising reporting and business research
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis that leads to actionable insights and recommendations
- Workable knowledge of marketing platforms and CRM programs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, be proactive, and work effectively with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and high-quality output
- Self-motivated with the ability to creatively and strategically solve problems
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.