Provider Success Manager
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is seeking a highly motivated Provider Success Manager who will manage the flow of all current and future provider communications, scheduling, issue resolution, and overall relationship management for our provider network.
Our provider network includes both full-time and part-time telehealth Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, and Counselors.
What You’ll Do
- Build provider awareness of and engagement with TimelyMD
- Manage scheduling for our part-time, remote providers to ensure 24/7 coverage
- Serve as the provider relationship manager via regular, professional, and effective touch points with all active providers (both PT and FT) in TimelyMD’s network
- Proactively research and resolve provider issues
- Regularly educate providers with organization updates, to ensure alignment and understanding of TimelyMD
- Serve as internal TimelyMD provider advocate by communicating provider pain points and working with key stakeholders to advance our support of our contracted providers
- Collaborate with internal Talent team and Physician Liaison on recruiting and onboarding additional providers
- Support Physician Liaison with the credentialing / re-credentialing process, where needed
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in provider relationship management, client success, recruitment and / or engagement
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.