Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
Under the general supervision of the Executive Director of Medical Services, we are currently looking for a full-time Telehealth Physician, who will provide clinical evaluation, assessment, and treatment of patients (students) who use the TimelyMD platform.
What You'll Do
- Provide synchronous/asynchronous clinical evaluation, assessment, and treatment of patients, in states of licensure
- Prescribe appropriate medication(s), if indicated
- Appropriate documentation of encounter in EHR (platform)
What You Bring
- Current licensure as a Physician in TX (multiple states preferred)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active Prescriptive Authority to Prescribe Medications
- Experience in Primary Care, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care
- Strong Communication and Diagnostic Skills
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Further state licensing and paid required CME
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.