Client Success Analyst
Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
We’re searching for a Client Success Analyst who will work across the Student Marketing org, taking ownership of campus benchmarking and client status tracking, data analysis, and monthly reporting.
You will work closely with our Client Success Managers to provide them with relevant and actionable reporting, analytics, and consultation, so they are able to best inform and support our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Construct external-facing reports to communicate program utilization and demonstrated value for current TimelyMD clients
- Create monthly reporting dashboards and analytics for our Client Success team
- Research, identify, and implement methods of data extraction and organization to communicate best practices and trends among active TimelyMD clients
- Develop coordinated reporting to highlight data across various program services, sizes, institution types, geographic locations, etc.
- Develop analytical and research activities to support senior leadership with tools and information for strategic decision making, product planning, and growth opportunities
- Develop reporting methods for tracking and presenting client utilization and enrollment data
- Analyze data to identify high-risk clients, program strengths/weaknesses, and areas for upsell opportunities
- Construct reporting to track utilization of coupon codes and other program promotions
- Work with the Customer Support team to create queries and provide data to resolve urgent student account issues
- Develop a process for platform quality assurance to inform the Customer Support team
- Implement reporting methods to identify and highlight elements of student care such as visit session limits, student account charges, top reasons for a visit, etc.
- Support Patient Care Coordinator with daily visit reports and relevant information for post-visit follow-up and coordination of care
What You Bring
- B.A. degree in relevant field
- 3+ years experience working in client success, with a focus in marketing research, statistical or data analytics
- Acumen in search engines, web analytics, social media analysis, digital advertising reporting and business research
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis that leads to actionable insights and recommendations
- Working knowledge of marketing platforms and CRM programs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, be proactive, and work effectively with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and high-quality output
- Self-motivated with the ability to creatively and strategically solve problems
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.