Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is currently seeking a Sales Assistant to be responsible for sales activities to include, but not limited to prospecting, customer segmentation, meeting set-up, and support. This is your opportunity to be an instrumental member of the sales team establishing how TimelyMD defines the experience of its suite of tools. You will work closely with the sales, marketing and customer success teams. Your work will impact and play a significant role in company decision making.
What You’ll Do
- Organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentations materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Collaborate with the sales team for proactive support of all incentives
- Updates management by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Associates degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred)
- 2+ years of sales support experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and G-suite applications
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Benefits + Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.