Focused on improving the health of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment for medical or mental health concerns from board certified physicians and licensed counselors. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality care to the right students at the right times.
TimelyMD is seeking a highly motivated Contract Specialist to manage the creation and modification of sales contracts and accuracy of key document data. This role requires an ability to manage contract requests with a quick turnaround and exceptional accuracy.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare initial drafts of agreements based upon contracting standards and unique deal terms or requests, using Concord
- Work with Sales team to verify terms and revise sales contracts and RFPs as needed
- Be responsible for the full-cycle execution of all contracts and RFPs
- Manage contract templates
- Collaborate to ensure our contracting and RFP process is streamlined, turn-around times optimized, and level of service is best-in-class
- Continually review procedures, recommending new and innovative efficiencies
- Perform contract analysis, and build Sales department reporting
What You Bring
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales, renewals, or other appropriate operational or administrative role
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Experience with contract creation in any tool, but especially in Concord, preferred
- Team player who enjoys assisting where needed and finding ways to help
Benefits + Perks
- Open PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- MBO bonus on a quarterly basis
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical and dental insurance offered
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.