Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering practice employing 40 staff in Kilkenny & Dublin offices. With over 35 years in business, they use unique expertise to ensure delivery of the highest standard for their clients as a leading provider of consultancy services.
The practice has been involved in a significant number of residential, educational and healthcare projects and takes a particular pride in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the engineering design of modern facilities. Due to increased workload, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team.
About the role:
· An exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to take lead responsibility in working on a wide range of challenging projects with talented colleagues in a high achieving professional environment
· Day to day you will support the delivery of a wide range of projects, ranging in size and complexity across Ireland.
· You will also ensure client, design team and contractor liaison while mentoring staff in all aspects of design.
· Degree in civil or structural engineering
· 5 to 10 years structural design experience in a consultancy working on building-related projects with a knowledge and experience of structural design in accordance with Euro codes.
· Excellent organisation skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to deliver work to set timescales
· Proven IT skills with the use of Structural Engineering design software including AutoCAD, BIM and Revit.
· Knowledge of IEI Conditions of Engagement and Government standard Conditions of Engagement for Consultants.
· Joining a quality accredited company with a team that are at the leading edge of developments in their field of expertise & have a strong focus on quality, safety and the environment
· Taking the lead in a variety of exciting and challenging projects supported by a highly skilled team
· Competitive package with benefits on offer