Structural CAD/Revit Technician - Dublin
Our client is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering practice employing 40 staff in Kilkenny & Dublin offices. With over 35 years in business, they use unique expertise to ensure delivery of the highest standard for their clients as a leading provider of consultancy services.
The practice has been involved in a significant number of residential, educational and healthcare projects and takes a particular pride in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the engineering design of modern facilities.
Due to increased workload, our client is seeking an experienced Structural CAD/ Revit Technician to join their creative team.
About the role:
• As a Structural Technician you will be responsible for all drawing duties using AutoCAD and Revit Structures.
• You will be working on prestigious large-scale structural projects.
• You will be encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career within this consultancy.
• Relevant degree / qualification in civil or structural engineering
• Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar role
• Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit is a significant advantage
• Excellent team player skills
• Commitment to progressing your career within this consultancy
• Attractive salary dependent on experience & excellent benefits package
• Chance to work on interesting, large-scale projects
• Friendly and tight-knit working atmosphere, with ample opportunities for progression