JOIN A SWISS KEY PLAYER! Based in Valais, Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass packaging, supply chain distribution & logistics. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food & Beverage segment. We believe that glass is the material of the future, and we will do our very best to contribute to its success.
Find a new path & be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company! We are transforming – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent in the global job market. Let’s talk.
As a part of our digital transformation, we are looking to strengthen our IT team with our future :
What You will be doing
- Implement innovative solutions by supporting and leading the evolution of our current solution, with the goal to actively contribute to the integration of our future solution.
- Be a key partner in our digital transformation by accompanying and supporting users, training them throughout the change journey.
- Implement ERP-Cloud integration solutions by leveraging industry best practices. Actively bring new practices and be at the cutting-edge of learning on the subject.
- Troubleshoot technological issues with a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the IT department for the maintenance of the computer park, for the support and training of users.
- Ensure the security of protocols, IT systems, networks and databases.
What You Need for this Position
- Passion & potential about technology and innovation !
- HES training or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of experience in development, and end-user support
- Proficiency in a compiled programming language, tools, technologies and frameworks: C# .Net /PHP /MS-SQL /MySQL
- Master the client-server and ERP-Cloud integrations by exploiting the webservices (SOAP / REST APIs)
- Autodidact, with a strong will to be permanently trained on other languages and tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, desire to work with interdisciplinary teams to develop IT solutions
- Young & dynamic personality, willingness to communicate complex information to a non-technological audience
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English.
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
What We Offer
- Strong and dynamic corporate culture
- Modern working atmosphere and perspectives
- Environment that promotes initiative
- Continuous training and permanent skills enrichment
- Good social benefits and an excellent work environment.
Where will you work ?
Sierre, in the sunny and beautiful mountains of Valais just 20 minutes drive from Crans-Montana.
If you are ready to invest yourself and contribute to the amazing development of our company, then do not hesitate to apply on our Website https://www.univerre.ch/jobs.
See you soon!