IT Transformation Manager
JOIN A SWISS KEY PLAYER! Based in Valais, Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass packaging, supply chain distribution & logistics. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food & Beverage segment. We believe that glass is the material of the future, and we will do our very best to contribute to its success.
Find a new path & be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company! Our company is transforming – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent in the global job market. Let’s talk.
To drive and implement the new Univerre IT solutions, we are looking for an :
IT Transformation Manager
Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive transformation despite headwinds? Together we will have a unique opportunity to create a start-up like organization from scratch, but within a successful Swiss industrial company. If you are tired of being one of the many, and would like to become one of the few, join us in our IT Transformation journey.
What You will be doing
- Manage the implementation projects of solutions, from the choice to the definition of the provider. You will be responsible of the technical planning, contractor’s role and partnerships, and of the whole internal & external coordination.
- Develop IT solutions from the functional design, up to the factory and user test stage, including the drafting of technical specifications, the development of the implementation code.
- Drive analyses and help business units to innovate and express their needs. Support the specification process, and ensure the alignment between the expression of the business units and the IT actors.
- Support the integration architecture by actively contributing to the design of the new application and technical architecture; by specifying the exchange flows, formats and data quality level (MDM); and by setting up /coordinating the implementation of the interfaces.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong experience in business analytics and innovative project management, coupled with experience in architecture and software engineering;
- Large experience on Cloud solutions implementation;
- Experienced in working within AGILE, or any other project management and implementation practice;
- Strong database design and architecture skills;
- Passion & potential about technology and innovation;
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills;
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Young & dynamic personality;
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
What We Offer
- Strong and dynamic corporate culture
- Modern working atmosphere and perspectives
- Environment that promotes initiative
- Continuous training and permanent skills enrichment
- Good social benefits and an excellent work environment.
Where will you work ?
Sierre, in the sunny and beautiful mountains of Valais just 20 minutes drive from Crans-Montana.
If you are ready to invest yourself and contribute to the amazing development of our company, then don’t hesitate to apply on our Website www.univerre.ch/jobs.
See you soon!