Business Value Manager
JOIN A SWISS KEY PLAYER! Based in Valais, Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass decoration, packaging and distribution. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food & Beverage industry, with a frank opening to the international market. We believe that glass is the material of the future, and we will do our very best to contribute to its success.
Find a new path & be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company! Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent in the global job market. We create a unique job on the market : use your consulting and implementations skills to quantify and justify Univerre’s True Value !
Business Value Manager
We are looking for a high-performing and passionate person, who approaches problem resolution with a hands-on/boots on the ground attitude. This person knows how to work and transmit emotions, and is willing to be a performance accelerator for Univerre.
What You will be doing
- Analyze all existing sources of value (value chains, product, teams, know-how, culture, smart offices...), identify potential sources, establish and implement an action plan to accelerate valorisation in terms of potential commercial value. Define new Business Value deliverables, processes, tools and templates.
- Work closely with potential and existing customers and their internal sales forces to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers and metrics. Through business cases that you will present to their teams, help them understand how Univerre solutions will contribute to meet their strategic and financial objectives.
- Provide Business Value stimulation and training to internal sales, support and cross-functional teams, throughout the sales cycle and all other internal and/or external processes.
- Through its approach, brings added value and contributes directly throughout the main sales campaigns, for Univerre and its customers. Helps sales teams to close deals and win new business.
What You need for this Position
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in management, sales or finance, followed with 1 to 3 years of experience, ideally in a field combining consulting, analytics, and customer contact/partnership. Have led projects and presentations in direct contact with internal/external customers.
- Skills in quantitative analysis, modeling, with knowledge and judgment of business management. Ability to raise awareness of the concept of business value.
- Outstanding presentation skills, can serve as a trusted advisor to a very varied internal & external audience (sales people, production managers, researchers, support functions, managers).
- Exceptional writing skills, knows how to find the perfect words to produce persuasive content.
- Autodidact, intrapreneur, with a young, dynamic and convincing personality. Energetic and recognized as a high performer, learning on the fly stimulates you, as well as thriving in a dynamic environment and assuming multiple roles.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, French and German.
What We Offer
- Strong and dynamic corporate culture
- Modern working atmosphere and perspectives
- Environment that promotes initiative
- Continuous training and permanent skills enrichment
- Good social benefits and an excellent work environment.
Where will You work ?
Sierre, in the sunny and beautiful mountains of Valais just 20 minutes drive from Crans-Montana.
If you are ready to invest yourself and contribute to the amazing development of our company, then don’t hesitate to apply on our Website www.univerre.ch/jobs.
See you soon!