Customer Success Manager in Smart Packaging
JOIN A SWISS KEY PLAYER! Based in Valais, Univerre is a Swiss company, a market leader in glass decoration, packaging and distribution. Univerre prides itself in being a distributor of choice to leading Swiss brands in the Food & Beverage industry, with a frank opening to the international market. We believe that glass is the material of the future, and we will do our very best to contribute to its success.
Would you like to drive to a bald, technological & innovative project? Find your path & be part of our Exploration Team, from the scratch to its success.
Customer Success Manager
in Smart Packaging
What You will be doing
- Be the internal/external representative of our Smart Packaging Solution and its D2C Platform, actively contribute to the project growth, and lead the development and acquisition in Switzerland and Europe (wineries)
- Onboard new customers, accompany them on the technical specs & the content creation on the platform, and support their decision making.
- With the support of the internal team, respond to technical and utilization issues that may arise, and resolve emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency.
- Be the voice of the customer by deeply understanding their likes and dislikes, hearing their suggestions on products. Analyze information, and share it with the internal team.
What You need for this Position
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in management, sales or digital, with 1 to 3 years of experience, ideally in external or digital sales, customer contact/partnership. Have led presentations in direct contact with customers.
- Knowledge in marketing and e-commerce regulations
- Outstanding presentation skills, and high pedagogical personality - knows how to find the perfect words !
- Autodidact, intrapreneur, with a young, dynamic and convincing personality. Energetic and recognized as a high performer, learning on the fly stimulates you as well as thriving in a dynamic environment & assuming multiple roles.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and German, English is a plus.
What We Offer
- Strong and dynamic corporate culture
- Modern working atmosphere and perspectives
- Environment that promotes initiative
- Continuous training and permanent skills enrichment
- Good social benefits and an excellent work environment.
When and Where will You work ? As soon as you feel like it, in Sierre, in the sunny and beautiful mountains of Valais just 20 minutes drive from Crans-Montana.
If you are ready to invest yourself and contribute to the amazing development of our company, then don’t hesitate to apply on our Website www.univerre.ch/jobs.
See you soon!