Consultant Salesforce Freelance (3 month contract)
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Leading client in the travel/leisure industry is recruiting a senior salesforce administrator to take technical product ownership of the Lightning Salesforce solution. The role is based out of the Hammersmith office.
As Senior Salesforce Administrator you will be expected to provide technical oversight of the day to day running and ongoing changes for the Pan-European Salesforce implementation across the company. The implementation project is underway, and this is a great opportunity to get involved while the rollout is in progress. As Senior Salesforce Administrator you will be a great communicator and able to lead teams.
As Senior Salesforce Administrator you will be taking ownership of the platform in business as usual (BAU) for new modules and processes added as well as keeping the existing implementation running and up to date according to the latest best practices in the industry. You will be working closely with the Product Manager being responsible for the BAU implementation, improvement and strategy approach of those projects.
As Senior Salesforce Administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Experience of Salesforce.com with a strong focus on customizing, flows, process builder, validation rules, and system integrations
- Strong business process analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM
- Self-Directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
- Project Management and Organization Skills
- Creative thinker with a Technical and Business vision
- Experience with a multi-region and multi-currency organization
- Strong verbal/written communication, presentation and leadership skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Admin 201 Certified or willing to take up Salesforce certification as a learning path
- Jira, Confluence or other Agile tool (desirable)
- Other Salesforce Certificates (desirable)
- Experience in Administering Salesforce Lightning or implementing Lightning
- Experience with Service Console (desirable)
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce (desirable)
- Continuous integration using Bitbucket for feature releases (desirable)