UpCloud offers the world’s fastest cloud servers from its six data centers in Helsinki, London, Chicago, Frankfurt, Singapore and Amsterdam. Our customers run business critical web applications on our cloud computing platform and stay with us for high performance, reliable service and competitive prices.
We are now looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to our amazing Product Team. As part of the Product Team you will be responsible for the frontend implementation and usability of our control panel and our internal admin tools. We are looking for a person who has a great experience working with modern frontend technologies and to whom design and UX work is not a strange territory. As a seasoned professional you know what building usable and maintainable digital services means.
Our team is a distributed team that has openness, freedom and responsibility as the three cornerstones of our daily work. Experiment, fail, learn, succeed amazingly, be brave to propose new things, agree and disagree. This is the kind of freedom and responsibility we mean. We are growing and changing as a company and team and we want you to grow with us! Both as a person and professionally. And whenever you need support we’ll do all that we can do to help you.
- At least 2 years of excellent professional experience on using React
- Excellent professional experience on using Next.js, Redux and Typescript
- Professional experience on frontend testing (both manual and automated)
- Professional experience of design and UX work
- Knowledge of some programming language like Python, PHP, Ruby etc.
- Knowledge and experience of agile software development methods
- You are natural with Git and its extensive use cases
- You can communicate with technical and non-technical people
- You also hold great problem-solving skills
- Social team player that can contribute to company culture
This is a full-time position in Helsinki, Finland but remote work is also possible.
If you could see yourself being part of the UpCloud family don’t hesitate to send us your application with evidence of your skills and motivation with a salary request. Please do also send your GitHub/GitLab profile URL if you have made some open source contributions. Please note that this job posting will be taken down as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
For more information please contact Ilari Mäkelä (email@example.com).