UpCloud is looking for an ambitious Technical Support Specialist
Full-time, Seattle, WA
UpCloud offers the world’s fastest cloud servers from its eight datacenters in Helsinki, London, Chicago, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Singapore. Our customers run business critical web applications on our IaaS platform and trust us for performance, reliability and price. We are proud and work hard to keep our customers happy - our current customer satisfaction level is 90%.
Read more from our blog posts:
To help us support our growing customer base, being part of international 24/7 support team and will first and foremost be the initial contact with customers in their technical inquiries. We expect you to work regular office hours with the occasional weekend support shift, which will count towards your total working hours.
- Social team player that can contribute to company culture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- You have multiple years of experience in Technical Customer Support and/or Customer Experience related positions in the internet infrastructure related space.
- You have thorough understanding of cloud computing including networking, servers and storage technologies.
- You have worked with directly or otherwise can advise on Linux and Windows based server technologies.
- You are an innovative and independent troubleshooter
We will offer:
- A great place to challenge yourself in an international environment.
- Opportunity to work with customers who build advanced web applications on a global scale.
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical services, lunch allowance, choice of computer and an annual budget of 1000€ to spend on education, software, etc..
- Most importantly though - an experienced team, who makes the day-to-day work enjoyable, challenging and rewarding.
If you could see yourself being part of the UpCloud family - don’t hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV with a salary request. Please note that this job posting will be taken down as soon as we find a suitable candidate.