UpCloud is looking for a Sales & Marketing representative to work full-time in our Helsinki office!
Who we are?
UpCloud offers the world’s fastest cloud servers from its eight data centres in Helsinki, Espoo, London, Singapore, Chicago, San Jose, Frankfurt and Amsterdam. Our customers run business-critical web applications on our IaaS platform and trust us for performance, reliability and general high quality of service for the price they pay. We are proud and work hard to keep our customers happy. In February our new customer happiness was 93%.
We are the #1 Performance Leader among the top Cloud Hosting Providers in Europe, please see our blog for more information on this.
We want to spread the word about UpCloud’s superior cloud computing platform and to help us achieve this, we are looking for a Sales & Marketing representative who will first and foremost be taking the ownership of demand generation within designated territories in Europe. This will consist of around 50% marketing activities and around 50% outbound and inbound sales.
As a core member of our Sales & Marketing team, you will be expected to work independently and leverage our marketing efforts and your own outbound efforts to make sure new potential partners and customers understand UpCloud's values and benefits. Great communication skills bundled with a technical background will help you succeed in your goals.
Your focus will be to fill our sales pipeline with prospects that we would classify as small & mid accounts on UpCloud. Activities include prospecting, marketing, participating in events & meetups and perform general sales development functions within your territories in Europe. You will also help to onboard inbound leads using the existing sales process and hand over the relationship to the regional Customer Success Team.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Calling new customers and providing preliminary engagement, ensuring inquiries are handed over to the regional Customer Success Team smoothly
- Taking the ownership of outbound sales & marketing activities and help to define new activities and new sales & marketing channels
- Build and manage a lead development pipeline
- Provide weekly activity report to management
Highly desired skills:
- Passionate about customer experience. We want to help our customers succeed and leave their competition in the dust by leveraging UpCloud’s superior cloud computing platform
- Professional fluency in English.
- Background in both technology and business related activities
- Experience in working with cloud services and businesses using them
- Great communication skills to successfully negotiate with developers, specialists and the CxO-level
- Understanding of B2B sales & marketing to see what activities are required to be completed to achieve your goals on a continuous basis
- Ability to acquire prospects and turn them into customers (outbound sales)
After your first six months, we expect you to:
- Meet (and hopefully exceed) your monthly sales & marketing targets
- Have a clear understanding of UpCloud’s sales & marketing strategy, the services we offer and how customers use our services
- Have built out your sales pipeline successfully so that you are able to achieve your goals continuously
Location: Helsinki, Finland
The compensation for this role consists of a base salary of 30 000-36 000€ per year. With hard work and dedication, you should have no trouble in reaching our attainable sales performance bonuses, totalling your compensation up to 43 000€ a year.
While we expect a lot, we want to give back a lot as well. UpCloud is at a very interesting stage and there’s a lot to learn, contribute and enjoy. We also take very good care of our team and there are quite a few perks available. Some worthwhile mentioning might be our end of year company trips abroad, equipment of your choice and of course an annual personal budget to spend on software, education and devices that enhance you and your work.
If you see yourself as part of the UpCloud family - don’t hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV!
We would love to have you on board as soon as possible.