UpCloud offers the world’s fastest cloud servers from its data centres in Helsinki, London, Chicago, San Jose, Frankfurt, Singapore and Amsterdam. Our customers run business critical web applications on our cloud computing platform and stay with us for high performance, reliable service and competitive prices. UpCloud has been ranked as a fast growing technology company in Finland by Deloitte in their Fast 50 program.
We are now looking for a business-driven finance manager to join our admin team here in Helsinki, Finland. The position is permanent one. You will be reporting to Group CFO and acting as a deputy CFO during her maternity leave.
Finance Manager key tasks:
- Overall responsibility of the operative finance tasks in parent company and in its subsidiaries
- Manage day to day finance operations in Group entities with the local partners.
- Monthly closing responsibility inline with group processes, schedules and tasks in the co-operation with CFO.
- Represent interests of the owners by controlling and supporting local teams, so that Corporate Governance policies are followed.
- Make sure that local processes, policies and practices are in line with local legislation and group policies.
- Ensure that reporting fulfills FAS requirements and other local requirements.
- Quality assurance of key numbers in reporting.
- Assisting in Administrative HR.
- Assisting in forecasting and budgeting process.
- Develop the local Finance function (efficiency, quality, role within business) and act as the link between local organisation and Group Finance team.
- Provide accurate and meaningful financial data for the organisation and decision making.
- Project Manager for Finance related projects.
We value a hungry, willing to learn attitude and positive mindset. You need to be passionate about numbers and willing to get your hands dirty with day-to-day operational items.
- Great understanding of company financials and how operational activities affect them.
- Finance skills and experience in finance and accounting minimum 5 years.
- Fluent Finnish and English skills (written and spoken).
- Good proven project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PC.
- Stamina in detail handling.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the company culture.
We will offer:
- An ambitious, high growth environment in the cloud computing industry to advance your career.
- A great place to challenge yourself in an international environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing technology company in the cloud computing industry.
- A design office with a great company culture in the heart of Helsinki.
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical services, lunch allowance, choice of office equipment and an annual budget of €1000 to spend on education, software, etc..
- Most importantly though - an experienced team, who makes the day-to-day work enjoyable, challenging and rewarding.
This is a full-time position in Helsinki, Finland. If you can see yourself being part of the UpCloud family - don’t hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV with a salary request by 19 of May. For further details please contact CFO, Paula Sirén. +358503422779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.