UpCloud is looking for an amazing Product Owner to join our Product Team. As part of the Product Team you will be responsible for:
- Develop UpCloud’s current and future products and features.
- Project and resource management.
- Keeping yourself and the company at large up to date with the industry.
- Guide and educate our sales and marketing and also learn from them.
- Help our customers find the solutions they need.
- Translate customer challenges into products that solve them.
- Learn from our customers how we could help them better.
- Keep our staff informed of where our products stand, in addition to where and when we are going.
Our team is a distributed team that has openness, freedom and responsibility as the three cornerstones of our daily work. Experiment, fail, learn, succeed amazingly, be brave to propose new things, agree and disagree. This is the kind of freedom and responsibility we mean. We are growing and changing as a company and team and we want you to grow with us! Both as a person and professionally. And whenever you need support we’ll do all that we can do to help you.
- Proven project management skills, including staff allocation, budgeting and gettings things done.
- Can-do attitude with a serious attitude towards timelines.
- Super clear communication skills both with non-technical and technical people.
- Ability to translate customer problems to implementable solutions.
- Good understanding of cloud hosting business and a vision of where it’s going.
- Passion for creating new products and supporting the life cycle of old ones.
- Some technical background or strong interest in the field of business.
This is a full-time position in Helsinki, Finland.
If you could see yourself being part of the UpCloud family don’t hesitate to send us your application with evidence of your skills and motivation with a salary request. Please note that this job posting will be taken down as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
For more information please contact Juha-Pekka Järvenpää (email@example.com).
UpCloud offers the world’s fastest cloud servers from its eight data centers in Amsterdam, Chicago, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, San Jose and Singapore. Our customers run business critical web applications on our cloud computing platform and stay with us for high performance, reliable service and competitive prices.