Customer Success Manager, APAC
UpCloud is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to join our global sales team. This position is based in Singapore.
Who we are
We are a European cloud service provider offering the world’s fastest cloud servers on an hourly billed infrastructure-as-a-service from eight data centres in Amsterdam, Chicago, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, San Jose, and Singapore. We are headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
We have been recognized twice as the #1 Performance Leader among the top 10 Cloud Hosting Providers in Europe by Cloud Spectator.
Our customers run business-critical web applications on our IaaS platform. They trust us for our high performance, reliability and high quality of customer service as well as very cost effective pricing.
We take massive pride in having the most talented and most motivated team of experts who are passionate about everything we do. We aim to create those magic moments, where genius and hard work meet. Join our global team now!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about great customer experience. You will be working closely together with our customers and help them get competitive advantage by leveraging our superior cloud computing platform and promote our customers to do more on UpCloud.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in relevant industry
- Background in server infrastructure, Linux, and/or cloud ecosystems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear terms
- Experience in solution sales and account management
What you will be doing
As a Customer Success Manager you will be helping our most critical business customers get competitive advantage on UpCloud by helping them with new product adoption and best practices during and after their onboarding. You will work with new and existing customers delivering value throughout their journey with UpCloud:
- Ensure best possible customer experience during the onboarding & expansion phase
- Make sure UpCloud’s product offering meets customers’ business goals to best extent for long-term success for both parties
- Help customers shape and execute a cloud strategy with UpCloud being the customers’ strategic partner
- Share your knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist other teams in better supporting your customers
- Proactively interact with your customers
- Act as the main point of contact for new business customers, answering their questions, handling objections, providing advice and best practices
- Help build our product offering to better meet customer needs by capturing and sharing feature requests and feedback
- Collaborate with other sales team members to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding
What we expect from you
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Experience working in a Customer Success or in an Account Manager role in the IT industry
- Passion and curiosity for new technologies in the cloud computing industry and open-source scene
- Knowledge of APIs and provisioning and deployment strategies and automation tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Passion for great customer experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to successfully communicate with developers, specialists and the CxO-level
While we expect a lot, we want to give back a lot as well. UpCloud is at a very interesting stage and there’s a lot to learn, contribute and enjoy.
We also take very good care of our team and there are quite a few perks available. Some worthwhile mentioning might be our end of year company trips abroad, equipment of your choice and of course an annual personal budget to spend on software, education and devices that enhance you and your work.
If you see yourself as part of the UpCloud family - don’t hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV!
We would love to have you on board as soon as possible.