React Native Developer
VillagePod is a community payments platform launching in Q4 2019. We're on a mission to strengthen local communities by making spending locally fun and rewarding, and we're looking for a mobile application developer to join our small and growing team. Our platform brings consumers, local businesses and causes (charities, sports clubs and schools) together in order to help local communities thrive. This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join a team early in its development and have a real impact on in their career.
We’re looking for a React Native Developer to take a lead development role within our development team.
- Take the leading role in developing mobile application for iOS and Android, using React Native language
- Collaborate closely with a product owner with a focus on maintenance and new feature releases
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement solutions
- Collaborate with backend developers for picking up most efficient feature implementations
- Deep understanding of and experience working with React Native
- General iOS / Android native understanding
- General understanding of Domain Driven Design development pattern
- Experience in or knowledge of Agile Scrum development process
- Worked in a team developing apps with a modern stack
- General UX (user experience) understanding
- Fluency in English is a must, Lithuanian would be a benefit
The role is based in Vilnius, Lithuania, or Dublin, Ireland but can also be offered on a flexible or partially remote basis.
Please apply with a link to your development portfolio, application examples and your availability (start date, hours and place of work).