Software QA Engineer
NOTE: MUST be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Responsibilities and duties include:
* Work directly with the Software Develpoment Teams and QA Manager to test product components.
* Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management in Azure Devops.
* Analyze requirements plans and design, develop and maintain test cases to verify software accuracy and quality.
* Handle code deployments in all environments.
* Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
* Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
* Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages.
* Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
* Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
* Manage CI and CD tools with team.
* Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
* Assist in troubleshooting production issues.
* Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science/Engineering or related field is required.
* Minimum 2 years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
* Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
* Experience with Microsoft infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, scripting such as Python,.NET, Groovy.
* Experience with Azure Devops, Jenkins.
* Experience with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies.
* Up to date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
* Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
We’re looking for people who do what they say, willing to help and teach others, take pride in doing a great job, and have a positive attitude! If you think that describes you perfectly, submit your application now!