Sr. Web Developer
Virid is looking for a qualified candidate to work as a full-time Senior Web Developer at our headquarters in Reston, VA. As a web developer, the candidate will be working across an entire product platform, from public-facing eCommerce storefronts, to internal tools, APIs, third-party systems & services, and cloud-focused environments. The developer will be part of cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The candidate should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, and development frameworks and working within the Microsft suite of technologies. The candidate should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
NOTE: MUST be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Work with development teams and product managers to develop web-based eCommerce solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write, design, and develop effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Collaborate with product managers and analysts to improve software
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and internet technologies
- Alignment with company core values
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge
- 3+ years of professional experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile web applications
- Familiarity with common UI/UX paradigms (Google Material, Apple Flat/HID)
- Relevant experience in MS web development backend ASP.NET, Entity Framework and Azure Web Apps
- Experience applications development using SQL (preferably MS SQL Server). Knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Use of version control software (GIT/MS-TFS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
We’re looking for people who do what they say, are willing to help and teach others, go the extra mile, and have a positive attitude! If you think that describes you perfectly, submit your application now!