Job Title: Sales Account Executive
Location: US East Coast
Who are we?
At VisibleThread, compliance, efficiency and clarity sits at our core. VisibleThread helps bid and contract teams be up to 85% more efficient, and create more compliant proposals and contracts. We also help communicators across all business functions write clear and consistent content.
VT Docs, our natural language analysis solution generates compliance matrices in minutes, and instantly pinpoints non-compliant content and poor readability through these capabilities:
· Shred RFPs & Create Compliance Matrices in minutes
· Compare Docs, specifically large Contracts and Proposals
· Extract Acronym Definitions & Occurrences
· Ensure Compliance by spotting Gaps & Risks
· Make faster Bid / No Bid Decisions
Our VT Readability & Insights platform drives clear corporate communications delivering measurable results.
We are growing at a rapid rate and as part of this growth we have an open vacancy for Sales Account Executive (Individual contributor) to join our talented team.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world and shape the next generation of our product line.
About the Role
We are seeking individuals with proven success selling to Fortune 500 organizations. And have demonstrated they can grow and expand larger accounts. We need hungry entrepreneurs & hunters. We want to hear from you if you have 5+ years’ experience selling SaaS or on-premise software products.
· Prospect, secure meetings, and close a minimum of $600k+ in new business per annum by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers
· Prospect allocated leads and accounts for our Bid Center products, focused on Government Contractors
· Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions & Proof of Value programs. Prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed
· Work with Marketing and the Business Development Team to devise a strategy to grow your pipeline
· Evangelize products to VisibleThread prospects, corporate accounts and major brands
· Create and diligently manage your prospect database and pipeline in Salesforce
· Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, renewals, next steps) in Salesforce
· Work closely with all business functions to increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the business
· Ensure a long-term competitive edge for the business through a value-added approach to prospects and customers
· Work with Sales, Marketing, Sales Development and Customer Success to devise a strategy to continuously grow your pipeline
· Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face
· Be able to fluently demonstrate our product solutions using Zoom or equivalent conferencing solutions
Required Experience and characteristics
· At least 5 years of sales experience into larger enterprises, selling software products
· A revenue driven focus with a history of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
· History of reference-able top sales achievements
· Proven success in a start-up, early stage, entrepreneurial environment
· Excellent skills in qualifying opportunities and assessing prospect value
· Superior presentation and negotiations skills
· Prior experience with Salesforce
· Articulate, persuasive individual with great communication skills
· Proactive and ready to enthusiastically embrace change
· Ability to fit in to a dynamic team in a fast-growing company
· Motivated self-starter able to work under own initiative
· Manage workload and embrace dynamically changing priorities
· Personable with the ability to work cross functionally, both internally and externally
· Organised, focused and driven to achieve results within set timescales
· Creative and open minded
Why work with us?
We are small fast-growing team that work well together, and we operate within a flexible working environment. We are a global team, with our corporate HQ located in Dublin, Ireland, and a US office in Baltimore. Our software is used by thousands of people every day. In global leaders like Boeing, General Dynamics, and Sun Life.
Over 75% of our revenue comes from the US, and our growth rate is over 50% YoY. Our software products are mature and robust, and our addressable market is >$1b. You can help shape the next phase of our growth. We are passionate about what we do! Be part of a great success story. Fast growing profitable business with international travel and an opportunity for uncapped earnings!