Sales Development Representative
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and engaging?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a growing company?
Do you want to work in a supportive culture that values your professional development and offers you the tools you need to succeed and advance?
We could have just what you need.
We’re looking for an eager and tenacious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help grow our business. This is an entry level position within our sales team that is ideal for recent college graduates, individuals with 1-2 years work experience, or those who are looking to break into sales. As an SDR, you'll be responsible for all targeted lead generation and sales enablement efforts, with the goal of bringing in new qualified opportunities and helping our sales team advance deals.
At VisibleThread, compliance, efficiency and clarity sits at our core. VisibleThread helps bid and contract teams be up to 85% more efficient, and create more compliant proposals and contracts. We also help communicators across all business functions write clear and consistent content.
We are growing at a rapid rate and as part of this growth we have an open vacancy for an SDR to join our talented team.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through outreach via phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other mediums
- Deliver a clear, concise, and compelling description of our solution and value proposition
- Schedule demos for the Sales team and facilitate successful follow-through
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales representatives to set strategy and targets for each campaign
- Research prospects and accounts in order to personalize messaging by persona and industry
- Meet or exceed established quotas for calls, emails, LinkedIn connections, and demos
- Help promote a positive team culture through enthusiastic participation in team meetings and activities
- Work with our sales team and executive leadership to identify ongoing strategic targets and account-based marketing initiatives
- Diligently update Outreach to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be driven, entrepreneurial, and proactive
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
- Articulate, persuasive individual with great communication skills
- Ability to fit in to a dynamic team in a fast-growing company
- Manage workload and embrace dynamically changing priorities
- Personable with the ability to work cross functionally, both internally and externally
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Exceptionally organized and able to effectively juggle multiple projects at once