Sales Development Representative
Are you a self-starter, energetic and engaging?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a growing company?
Do you want to work in a supportive culture that values your professional development and offers you the tools you need to succeed and advance?
We could have just what you need.
We’re looking for an eager and tenacious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help grow our business within the Healthcare Insurance Sector. This is an entry level position within our sales team that is ideal for recent college graduates, individuals with 1-2 years work experience, or those who are looking to break into sales. As an SDR, you'll be responsible for all targeted lead generation and sales enablement efforts, with the goal of bringing in new qualified opportunities and helping our sales team advance deals.
VisibleThread is a software company founded in 2008. At VisibleThread, we bring quantifiable improvements to the efficiency, clarity and compliance of RFPs, contracts and mission-critical business writing. We’re the Language Analysis Platform that means business. Our VT Readability Product helps business writers reduce risks for serious busines writing .
We are growing at a rapid rate and as part of this growth we have an open vacancy for an SDR to join our talented team.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to work with some of the largest organizations in the world.
- Become an SME on the healthcare insurance space, understanding the terminology, organisational structures, job titles, challenges and regulations within the sector
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through outreach via phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other mediums
- Manage inbound and outbound leads for the healthcare insurance sector
- Deliver a clear, concise, and compelling description of our solution and value proposition
- Schedule demos and introductions for the Sales team and facilitate successful follow-through
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to set strategy and targets for each campaign
- Research prospects and accounts in order to personalize messaging by persona and industry
- Meet or exceed established quotas for calls, emails, LinkedIn connections, and demos
- Help promote a positive team culture through enthusiastic participation in team meetings and activities
- Work with our sales team and executive leadership to identify ongoing strategic targets and account-based marketing initiatives
- Diligently update Outreach to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the healthcare insurance sector would be ideal
- Must be driven, entrepreneurial, and proactive
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
- Articulate, persuasive individual with great communication skills
- Ability to fit in to a dynamic team in a fast-growing company
- Manage workload and embrace dynamically changing priorities
- Personable with the ability to work cross functionally, both internally and externally
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Exceptionally organized and able to effectively juggle multiple projects at once