Product Marketing Manager
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
About us and about the role
VisibleThread is a growing technology business that is expanding at a rapid rate. Our Language Analysis Platform changes the way organizations do business by reducing risk, improving efficiencies and ensuring compliance.
We’re on track to double in size over the next year. To help us achieve our growth, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Candidates must have prior experience in a growing SaaS company.
What the Role Entails:
· Study company products
· Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
· Translate technical details into benefits for the user
· Follow and analyze market trends to position products
· Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
· Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
· Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
· Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
· Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons
· Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
· Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
· Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
· Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
· Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
· Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
· Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
Required Experience and characteristics
· Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
· Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
· Prior experience in a growing SaaS company
· Background in design and copywriting is a plus
· Experience in market analysis
· Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
· Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Creative thinker with a vision
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
Who are we?
At VisibleThread, compliance, efficiency, and clarity sits at our core. VisibleThread is a Language Analysis Platform, powered by data and designed for large organizations. Customers include Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and the Canadian Government.
Our VT Docs product is for business professionals working on RFPs and Contracts in the Government Contracting (GovCon) Space. VT Docs generates compliance matrices in minutes, and instantly pinpoints non-compliant content and poor readability through these capabilities:
· Shred RFPs & Create Compliance Matrices in minutes
· Compare Docs, specifically large Contracts and Proposals
· Extract Acronym Definitions & Occurrences
· Ensure Compliance by spotting Gaps & Risks
· Make faster Bid / No Bid Decisions
Our VT Writer and VT Insights products help business writers across the enterprise bring evidence-based improvements to mission-critical business writing.
Why work with us?
We are small fast-growing team that work well together, and we operate within a flexible working environment. We are a global team, with our corporate HQ located in Dublin, Ireland, and a US office in Baltimore.
We are passionate about what we do! Be part of a great success story.