Talent Acquisition and HR Ops Support
Job Title: Talent Acquisition and HR Ops Support
Location: Dublin and Remote
We are a scaling SaaS business growing at a rapid rate. And as part of this growth, we have a unique opportunity for a high performing business graduate to be part of our talented team. Joining our team will allow you to work with some of the largest companies in the world and gain exposure to multiple functions across the organisation.
About the Role
We seek an ambitious and energetic individual with experience in talent acquisition, general business operations, strong analytical skills and HR expertise.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious business graduate to develop their skills across multiple shared services disciplines. The role will support both the EMEA and US sites and will report directly into the COO.
What the Job Entails:
Talent Acquisition and HR
· Managing end-to-end recruitment processes from compiling job descriptions, advertising jobs, reviewing CV’s, proactively sourcing candidates through LinkedIn, and conducting HR interviews
· Carrying out employee reference checks and issuing employment contracts and other new starter documentation
· Responsible for all hiring and on-boarding new employees
· Create HR policies and procedures for the global organisation
· Leading the performance management process
· Act as systems administrator for all HR systems and other general business systems, keeping all employee records updated
· Act as the point of contact and administration support for all employees on any documentation required for set up on systems, payroll and benefits
· Provide regular HR reporting and employee data analysis
· Manage the tax requirements per state for our US employees
General Operations and Support
· Analysis, research, report generation, and basic finance administration
· Coordination of tax requirements for selling software as a service in the US
· Management of Insurance requirements across both entities
· Supports general budgeting process
· Preparing reports and analysis on key business activities
· Drafting Executive and Board Reporting packs
Process Improvement and Initiatives
· Responsible for completing an internal audit of our processes and systems and building workflows to support them
· Completion of Standard Operating Procedures across multiple departments
Other Ad Hoc Responsibilities as required
Required Experience and characteristics
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Finance
· At least 2 year’s post qualification experience, preferably in a software company
· Is a team player with a moderate degree of independence
· Analyzes and assesses situations to find effective solutions; creative problem solver; engages in fixing the problem; makes decisions using data
· Develops and maintains effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and influence key decisions
· Ability to quickly build rapport and trust
· Comfortable challenging organizational norms and accepted thinking to improve effectiveness
· Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
· Integrates and balances priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
· High degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
· Possesses strong technical skills; intermediate level knowledge of database information systems
· Exceptional communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively within teams
· Strong analytical skills
· Proven ability to meet deadlines
· Competent Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint Skills with an interest in data reporting
· Ability to work at a fast pace juggling various administrative tasks in a generalist role.
What do we do?
At VisibleThread, compliance, efficiency, and clarity sits at our core. VisibleThread is a Language Analysis Platform, powered by data and designed for large organizations. Customers include Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and the Canadian Government.
Our VT Docs product is for business professionals working on RFPs and Contracts in the Government Contracting (GovCon) Space. VT Docs generates compliance matrices in minutes, and instantly pinpoints non-compliant content and poor readability through these capabilities:
· Shred RFPs & Create Compliance Matrices in minutes
· Compare Docs, specifically large Contracts and Proposals
· Extract Acronym Definitions & Occurrences
· Ensure Compliance by spotting Gaps & Risks
· Make faster Bid / No Bid Decisions
Our VT Writer and VT Insights products help business writers across the enterprise bring evidence-based improvements to mission-critical business writing.
Why work with us?
We are a small, fast-growing team that works well together, and we operate within a flexible working environment. We are a global team, with our corporate HQ located in Dublin, Ireland, and a US office in Baltimore. Our software is used by thousands of people every day in global leaders like Boeing, General Dynamics, and Sun Life.
Over 80% of our revenue comes from the US, and our growth rate is over 50% YoY. Our software products are mature, robust, and enterprise-ready. Our addressable market is >$1b. You can help shape the next phase of our growth.
We are passionate about what we do! Be part of a great success story.