Our Client, Blue Insurance, located in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15, are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Service Executive to join their team in their busy call centre.
Customer Service is essential,and this would suit a professional with a passion for delivering great service. You will be responsible for selling policies and answering queries across our range of Travel and Niche Products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong customer service & communication skills with the ability to answer sales and service calls in an efficient & friendly manner.
- Handling an assigned workload of emails or queries and following them through to completion.
- Adhering to data protection and the following protocol as laid out by the company.
- Referring queries to underwriters and communicating underwriting decisions to the team.
- Dealing with call centre and internal department queries.
- Understanding of the Insurance Market.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft packages, e-mail and web.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Be flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Enjoy a fast paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
This is a full time, permanent position. Please apply via the link with your CV and Cover Letter.