Our client, Mace Promotions is an Irish owned company, established in 1949 and recognised as a leader in Merchandising for international branded organisations. They collaborate with these leading global brands to create the most desirable, sustainable and effective merchandise solutions in the market today.
Mace create bespoke, product based promotional programmes for major consumer & B2B brands. Combining imaginative ideas and promotional solutions with sourcing procurement and logistics expertise, to enhance their clients brand equity and stimulate sales.
Mace operate globally, and have customers in over 100 countries on four continents. They partner with major global organisations to bring their brands to life.
Due to their ongoing growth, there is now an opportunity to join the Dublin team based in their stunning sea facing office in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin (2 min walk from Salthill and Monkstown dart station, free staff parking also).
Job Brief: A Sales administrator / Internal Account executive working with some of the most recognised brands in the world.
Assisting your team lead with the day to day running of accounts, order processing, reporting both internal and external, quotes, logistics, purchasing, creative input and brand awareness. Working with a mix of local and international brands.
A minimum of 2-3 year’s experience in administration working in a support role, ideally in a sales environment, retail or similar and have the following skill set:
- You will be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, thinking on your feet
- Ability to multi- task and juggle various projects simultaneously
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical for this role
- Excellent verbal, written and personal communication skills are required
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You will be eager to learn as part of a dynamic team
- Creative, you will enjoy contributing to creative design and idea generation
What Mace offer:
- Competitive salary
- Expert training and mentoring
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a brief cover note on why you feel this job is right for you.