This is a unique opportunity to join our client, PCO Manufacturing - Ireland's market leader in Parallel Import Pharmaceuticals. PCO Manufacturing operate a pharmaceutical repackaging facility which employs over 130 people in North Dublin/Co. Meath and is regulated by the HPRA. We are continuing to expand our product portfolio across a range of areas as we drive further sales growth within our core customer base - Retail Pharmacies in Ireland. Based at our offices the successful candidate will have 2+ years' experience within industry with a 'can-do' attitude and an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. This role will see your skills being utilised across the reporting and commercial space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of inter-company reconciliations.
- Preparation of month-end management accounts.
- Budget advisory.
- Cost analytics.
- Prepare accounts to trial balance stage.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet control accounts.
- Prepare VAT and TAX returns.
- Maintaining up to date documentation for accounting procedures.
- Preparing and reporting monthly management and KPI information.
- Assisting with external auditors.
- Supporting the Financial Controller as required.
- Any other finance related adhoc duties.
Key competencies required:
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant or qualified Account Technician.
- 2+ years experience within industry and have experience of working to deadlines.
- Experience of producing month-end management accounts.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and experience with SAGE would be ideal.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong communication and attention to detail skills.
- Good organisation skills.