ThinScale Technology is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the areas of software-defined thin clients, desktop virtualization and server-based computing, ranking 15th on the Deloitte Fast 50 and winning the Technology Ireland Emerging Company of the Year award in 2018. Our software solutions, used in 20 countries globally help businesses increase productivity, improve security and reduce the costs associated with delivering the modern digital workplace.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This is a really exciting time to join us – we have ambitious scaling plans with an energetic, friendly and diverse multi-cultural team.
Our ideal candidate has a successful track record in the B2B technology space with experience running marketing campaigns to a technical audience and is creative, analytical and results-driven. You will work with a team of marketeers to increase brand awareness and grow the business across inbound and outbound, working closely with sales and product development teams.
This role comes with autonomy and freedom to innovate supported by a management team that is open to ideas. The company culture is open and transparent with employee feedback sought and valued.
What you will do?
- You will own the end to end marketing plan, orchestration and execution of that plan to achieve business, sales and marketing objectives.
- Orchestrate execution of marketing campaigns working with team members to drive social media, communications and content marketing plans.
- Monitor and report on ROI metrics showing impact and alignment with overall marketing, sales and business objectives.
- Develop and own lead generation plans based on a strong understanding of the audience, value proposition and business strategy.
- Drive content strategy and provide guidance based on your analysis and insights of the best collateral to support the sales team including case studies, sales guides and presentations.
- Continually analyse, test and optimise, reporting back to the business on insights, learnings and impact on a regular basis.
- Be the expert in understanding and articulating how to market to technical audiences.
What you will bring?
- You will have at least 6+ year’s proven experience in B2B technology industry, ideally software, virtualization or cloud space, targeting a technical audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field or demonstrable experience.
- You are data driven and will use data and analysis to inform strategy and you will possess a good understanding of the impact of the different digital levers you can use across inbound and outbound.
- Content Marketing experience – ability to plan and build a content plan that supports the overall marketing plan.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills with sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, along with strong copy writing skills and a good eye for design.
- Familiarity with a breadth of sales and marketing tools – ideally SalesForce, Hubspot or similar marketing automation software and good working understanding of organic and paid search, Google Analytics, AdWords, Hubspot and Salesforce.
What we offer?
- Competitive compensation package with commission-based earnings
- Potential for career advancement in a fast-paced growing organization
- Situated in IADT Campus in a dynamic start-up/scale-up setting.
- Good Public Transport and Parking Access