Project Coordinator - PMO
Axonista is operating a fully remote team at this time, so this is a remote (working from home) position, and located in Dublin, Ireland.
Axonista is an award-winning video technology product company working with some of the world’s most forward-thinking media companies and brands. Using our technology, our customers can launch, manage and distribute video streaming apps. Our customers are global, and include QVC, HSN, Virgin Media Ireland, and the IFI Player. We’re a creative, collaborative team and we share an ambitious vision for the future of our company. We value delivering high quality work, no matter our role. We are passionate about helping our customers bring innovative, high quality video streaming services to market. We are a team of 34 people and growing, distributed across seven locations. We have a female CEO and a strong gender balance which we are always working to improve. Our company operations are managed from Dublin and our company has team members across Europe and in Russia.
We recognise that to do our best work we need the best people, and the best people come from all walks of life. Diversity in ideas, background, and life experience is the key to innovation, and ultimately success.
Project Coordinator, Axonista
About the role
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our project management team which delivers custom interactive and shoppable video experiences for our enterprise customers. Axonista is renowned for delivering visually stunning applications across web, mobile, and TV that exceed customers and viewers expectations and you will play a key role in maintaining this high standard. You will have the opportunity to work with a team that is inventing the future of content curation and interactive video storytelling.
Who you are?
You will have strong interest in video technology and keep an eye on video platform innovations. You will have some experience in managing and co-ordinating projects but would like to target your career towards becoming an experienced Project Manager. You have a passion for organisation. You are a strong and clear communicator. You are a problem solver, enjoy working in teams and love to get stuck in! You bring positive energy, are customer-centric, and have a keen eye for quality.
What you will be doing?
- Provide support for daily tasks and resource management to the Services Delivery Manager and project teams.
- Assist with the management of daily tasks, documentation, tracking and project updates to internal/external stakeholders.
- Organise and participate in internal & external meetings such daily scrum and project meetings
- Plan, prioritise and assess work output as agreed with the development team
- Coordinate project deliverables with stakeholders & the QA team
- Maintain and monitor documents such as but not limited to project plans, schedules, & effort sheets
- Assist with customer onboarding and content management
- Contribute to building the morale of team members to develop a strong working unit and support their impact on the success of a project
What you will bring?
Must Have Experience
- A minimum 1 year’s work experience in a Project Coordinator, Logistics or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong customer-facing and teamwork skills
- Excellent IT skills
For Bonus Points
- Degree in Business Administration, Multimedia/film/tv/radio/digital or experience of working in the arts/culture
- Experience of using project management tools e.g. JIRA
- Experience with content management systems
- Exposure to full project management from initial to closing
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience in web/mobile/TV app delivery
Perks & Benefits
- Personal growth, training budget
- Working from home allowance
- Health insurance contribution
- Enhanced Maternity Leave Benefit
- Quarterly Lab Days – dedicated time to collaborate on innovative projects
- Company social events
- Flexible working arrangements including remote working
- Bike to work scheme
- IFI annual membership
- Employee assistance programme
If you are interested please apply along with cover letter detailing why you are interested in the role and how your background may be relevant.
If you’d love to apply but aren’t sure about something, or feel you don't meet all the requirements, get in touch at email@example.com and we can discuss whether this role might be the right fit for you. As a company we understand how important a healthy work life balance is, and we have supported remote working for the past 5 years.
Unfortunately at this time we don’t offer visa sponsorship
Recruiters, apologies, we don’t require your help right now