Mason Technology is one of Ireland’s leading and largest suppliers of scientific solutions in both the Laboratory and the Industrial arena. Established in 1780, the principle activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments and offers a comprehensive after sales service.
About the role
In this new role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement our L&D Strategy to enable our people to perform and deliver at their best within a dynamic expanding organisation. Developing our talent is a strategic priority and is central to our ability to grow and our continued success in the market. In addition to delivering the key elements of the L&D strategy, you will also play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of core cyclical processes such as performance and talent management and employee engagement programs.
What you will do?
- Develop and build an innovative L&D strategy to enable the organisation to meet its strategic objectives to attract, retain and develop great talent.
- Design, build and implement L&D training programs for all stages of an employee's journey including onboarding, professional growth, management programs, and company-wide initiatives that embed and scale our culture.
- Collaborate with internal knowledge specialists to capture specialist technical knowledge and utilised this expertise to develop innovate bespoke training solutions.
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify key knowledge gaps and architect innovative learning and performance solutions that increase on-the-job performance.
- Design, develop and implement employee engagement programs providing guidance and counselling to managers and employees across all areas of HR.
- Drive the design and development of bespoke learning solutions and create a proactive learning environment.
- Continuously develop and enhance training programs, ensuring that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured, and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles.
- Continuously measure learning engagement and report on the effectiveness and impact of L&D.
- Collaborate and work closely with HR to support the development and implementation of core cyclical process such as performance, talent management and employee engagement programs.
What you will bring?
- Degree in HR or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of related work experience in an L&D role.
- Evident experience in performing training needs assessments, designing and implementing learning solutions through media and performance support tools is required.
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential.
- Ability to design and deliver leadership training programs.
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build credibility and develop strong relationships across the company with experience of collaborating with a variety of functions.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
- Have a positive attitude with excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Be a flexible team player, with a strong sense of ownership who can work independently and prioritise workload and a “get things done” attitude.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possess a natural curiosity, with an interest in the evolving approach of L&D and a passion for sharing knowledge with others.
What we offer?
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare and pension.
All applicants must have the right to work within the EU.
Apply with your CV and cover letter