Project Manager, Axonista
Axonista is operating a fully remote team at this time, so this is a remote (working from home) position. This role is open to applicants in Ireland.
Axonista is an award-winning video technology company, working with some of the world’s most forward thinking media companies and brands. Using our technology, our customers can build and launch any interactive video experience, from shoppable video to streaming services. We are experts in video commerce. Our customers operate on the global stage, and include QVC, HSN, WaterBear, Virgin Media, and the Irish Film Institute.
We are looking for a Project Manager with at least 3 years experience to join our project management team, which delivers interactive and shoppable video experiences to our enterprise customers.
Who you are
You have a passion for organisation. You are a strong and clear communicator. You have an interest in video technology and keep an eye on video platform innovations. You have some senior experience in managing projects ideally in the tech and media industries. You are a problem solver, enjoy working in teams and love to make things happen! You bring positive energy, are customer-centric, and have a keen eye for quality.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager, you will provide daily support to the customer, PMO and project teams. You will assist in the management of daily tasks, documentation and project updates to internal / external stakeholders. You will be joining a team of 35 with a constant flow of varied and interesting projects.
- Accountable for the end to end delivery of large or small projects within the PMO
- Leadership of project teams, ensuring delivery through these teams at the highest standard
- Delivery of projects to time / cost / scope / quality in line with defined methodology
- Planning and tracking of multiple projects, communication of progress through regular reporting
- Creating project plans, and allocating resources based on available budget
- Identification of internal project risks and active risk mitigation, and monitoring and awareness external risks from projects within PMO and business
Axonista is renowned for delivering visually stunning applications across web, mobile, and TV that exceed customers and viewers expectations, and you will assist in keeping this high standard.
You will be working with a team that is inventing the future of content curation and interactive video storytelling.
The role requires
- 3 years + experience of delivering projects in the technology industry
- Project management certification for example PMP
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams in a remote environment
- Ability to quickly build meaningful relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation skills, demonstrable at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to tailor styles and approach to suit audience and requirements while operating in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience of delivering multiple concurrent projects involving different technologies with cross-functional and remote teams
- Experience in process automation in order to optimise team performance and increase project deliveries
- Experience with at least one project management methodologies; scrum agile, waterfall etc.
- Regular monitoring and assessment of team level process, and input into process design within PMO
- Fluent English
For bonus points
- Experience in the media industry
- Experience in web/mobile/TV app delivery
- Experience with content management systems and video technology
- Personal growth, training budget
- Working from home allowance
- Health insurance contribution
- Enhanced Maternity Leave Benefit
- Quarterly Lab Days – dedicated time to collaborate on innovative projects
- Company social events
- Flexible working arrangements including remote working
- Bike to work scheme
- IFI annual membership
- Employee assistance programme
We’re Axonista, an award-winning video technology product company working with some of the world’s most forward thinking media companies and brands. Using our technology, our customers can launch, manage and distribute video streaming apps. Our customers are global, and include QVC, HSN, Virgin Media Ireland, and the IFI Player.
We’re a creative, collaborative team and we share an ambitious vision for the future of our company. We value delivering high quality work, no matter our role. We are passionate about helping our customers bring innovative, high quality video streaming services to market. We are a team of 35 people, distributed across multiple locations. We have a female CEO and a strong gender balance which we are always working to improve. Our company operations are managed from Dublin, but our company has team members across Europe.
If you are interested please apply along with cover letter detailing why you are interested in the role and how your background may be relevant.
We recognise that to do our best work we need the best people, and the best people come from all walks of life. Diversity in ideas, background, and life experience is the key to innovation, and ultimately success. If you’d love to apply but aren’t sure about something, or feel you don't meet all the requirements, get in touch at email@example.com and we can discuss whether this role might be the right fit for you.
As a company we understand how important a healthy work life balance is, and we have supported remote working for the past 5 years.
At this time we don’t offer visa sponsorship.