Chemical Process Technician
Magnostics Ltd is biotechnology start-up company based in Dublin, Ireland, focused on using novel nanomaterials that improve the performance of in vitro diagnostics.
About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Chemical Process Technician to join our small but growing team. You will become an integral part of the team and will work closely with our manufacturing department to synthesize HMag® in a QMS environment, which is a key component of our CE-marked viral RNA extraction kits for COVID-19.
What you will do?
- Work with our engineers and business development team to meet a production schedule and develop new products.
- Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory and manufacturing processes.
- Ensure compliance in all areas from Goods receipt to final labelling.
- Analyze and test various substances to find their composition and chemical compliance.
- Assist the team in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures. Write technical reports to describe their methods, results and findings.
- Present your findings to engineers, scientists, and other colleagues.
- Deliver project goals and assist in implementing, troubleshooting, and reviewing process improvements.
What you will ideally bring:
- Degree in Science with some prior laboratory experience in GMP processes.
- Strong knowledge of chemical reaction optimization and the characterization of fine chemicals.
- Knowledge of GMP manufacture, quality test and document process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business.
- Strong team member and ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Detailed orientated with a proven ability to reach project goals and achieve deliverables on time.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Right to work in the EU
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU