Operations Manager – Fixed Term Contract
McCutcheon Halley is a Planning Consultancy, with offices in Ballincollig, Cork and Smithfield, Dublin. We have an excellent reputation for delivering planning services to a wide range of sectors, including residential, commercial, retail, and renewable energy.
Due to our ongoing growth across both offices, we are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to join us initially on a fixed term contract and to support us during our strategy planning and implementation stages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of an implementation strategy to achieve the company’s agreed goals and objectives.
- Establishment of a staff recruitment and training programme, to include a graduate recruitment programme.
- Review of internal systems, processes, and practices to ensure that we continue to achieve operational excellence.
- Review of commercial and financial management structures to drive company efficiencies.
- Support and facilitate a continuous improvement culture via structured improvement initiatives.
This position will involve regular communication and engagement with senior management, cross-team coordination, project management and coordination of activities and events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 or more years’ experience of working in an operational role within a professional service organisation.
- Excellent business and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, planning, people leadership and organising skills.
- Strong project management ability with proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement, and operational change.
- Good knowledge of employment law, HR policies and procedures.
- A proven track record of implementing new working practices, delivering change, and effectively communicating at an executive level.
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer care ethos.
The position will be for a fixed term contract, initially for 1 year. A full, or part time, position will be considered. The position may be based in either our Dublin, or Cork office, with a blend of office and remote working on offer.
For further information please contact Voltedge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be accompanied by a cover letter and attaching a detailed CV to the following link, by close of business on 30th April 2021.