Spare Production Operator
Weener Plastics Ltd. offers tailor-made packaging solutions as well as innovative standard products that can be rolled-out to other countries and continents. Our global network of production facilities enables us to deliver a consistent and professional service that we need to fulfill our customer requirements. With 29 production locations globally across 19 countries employing 4,700 employees. Our Irish facility in Dromcollogher, Co. Limerick is currently recruiting for Spare Production Operators that require the following:
- Provide cover/relief once trained in production - Weekdays 8 hr shifts days, evenings or nights, Weekends 12 hr shifts
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Escalate non conformance's on processing lines immediately to Production Supervisor
- Maintain constant adherence to all company customer and legal requirements
- Achieve manufacturing targets and continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic IT and numeracy skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible, committed and results orientated individual
- Ability to consistently deliver business results, demonstrate ownership and accountability
- Previous experience in manufacturing shift work is an advantage
- Six sigma/Lean exposure/SSS housekeeping awareness or knowledge
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter addressing the essential skills above for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weener Plastics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job advert will close once the positions are filled.