WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and launching in Spain. We're on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: WEROAD BUSINESS FINANCE INTERN
We're looking for a talented, motivated student or recent graduate to join our team as Business Finance Intern.
If you are detail-oriented, obsessed with crunching numbers, and believe every problem can be solved on Excel, this is the role for you! Our ideal Business Finance Intern is passionate about finance and loves solving problems, drawing up reports, and collaborating with others to get things done.
You'll work directly with our Finance team and Buyers, helping them with all of the documentation and processes related to administration, payments, and accounting.
Specifically, you'll be in charge of cataloging invoices and creating and managing expense reports. This is a critical role for us: you will collaborate not only with the internal WeRoad team but also with our Coordinators, who could be anywhere from California to Bali!
What you'll do:
- Ensure all payments are made within the appropriate timeframe
- Register invoices (data entry)
- Monitor costs and make sure they are in line with our budget
- Create and update financial reports
- Manage orders and payments
- Communicate and work closely with our Coordinators and suppliers
What we’re looking for:
- You have a background in Economics, Finance, or similar
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and the rest of the Office package
- You are precise and have great organizational skills
- You have great communication skills and feel comfortable interacting with various internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent in Italian and have conversational English skills
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
- In what do you consider yourself “number one”?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the position?
- What makes you happy to go to work everyday?
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself as a professional?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!