We're going international!
We need you to help us launch WeRoad in Europe! And we're managing the selection process in style: we're sending the finalists on our international beta trip, all expenses paid, in July 2019. Post-trip, the best of the best will land the job of their dreams: launching WeRoad in their home country.
These are some of the most exciting and challenging positions that WeRoad has to offer. We will count on you to make sure WeRoad conquers the market in your home country.
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply here by sending us your CV and video!
About the role: Coordinator Leader
At WeRoad, our Coordinators are the heart and soul of everything we do.
As Coordinator Leader, your mission will be to build the community of WeRoad Coordinators in your country.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, select, and train the first WeRoad Coordinators in your country
- Monitor performance and nurture talent within the Coordinator community in order to allow for future scaleup
- Engage and motivate the Coordinator community
- Be the link between the Coordinator unit at HQ, the Coordinator community in Italy, and the Coordinator community in your country
- Be responsible for the quantity and quality of the Coordinators
- Play a key role in building our brand awareness abroad
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a community leadership/training role
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Empathy, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You are Spanish, French, or German (or from another European country)
- You’d drop everything to travel with us (for free!) in July 2019
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Which position you want to apply for and why you're the perfect person for the role (in Italian)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!