We're going international!
We need you to help us launch WeRoad in Europe! And we're managing the selection process in style: we're sending the finalists on our international beta trip, all expenses paid, in June 2019. Post-trip, the best of the best will land the job of their dreams: launching WeRoad in their home country.
These are some of the most exciting and challenging positions that WeRoad has to offer. We will count on you to make sure WeRoad conquers the market in your home country.
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply here by sending us your CV and video!
About the role: Project Manager
In just a few years we’ve reached incredible results here in Italy. The key to our success? Our ability to work on a million things at once - from product to content to technology to people - and to connect the dots in order to develop one single winning strategy, perfectly designed for our target.
As Project Manager, your mission will be to lead the launch and strategic development of WeRoad in your country.
This role is for the ambitious and entrepreneurial. We will invest in a lot in you and clear the way for your exponential growth: in just a few years, we want you to become Country Manager, leading our strategy, operations, and team in your country.
What you’ll do:
- Help define and deliver the business strategy for WeRoad in your country
- Propose operating plans for the launch and scaleup of operations in your country
- Project manage the launch phase, ensuring that the team reaches targets set for top-line growth
- Be the link between HQ and WeRoad in your country and align the rest of the team with the overall WeRoad direction
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A strong business background; ideally, experience working in startups
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- Strong results-orientation and top-notch analytical skills
- Outstanding networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen
- Leadership skills
- Excellent judgment and problem solving ability
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You are German, French, or Spanish (or from another European country) but understand the Italian language
- You’d drop everything to travel with us (for free!) during the first week of June 2019
- You live in Milan, or would be willing to move here to work with us in summer 2019
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Which position you want to apply for and why you're the perfect person for the role (in Italian)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!