We're going international!
We need you to help us launch WeRoad in Europe! And we're managing the selection process in style: we're sending the finalists on our international beta trip, all expenses paid, in July 2019. Post-trip, the best of the best will land the job of their dreams: launching WeRoad in their home country.
These are some of the most exciting and challenging positions that WeRoad has to offer. We will count on you to make sure WeRoad conquers the market in your home country.
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply here by sending us your CV and video!
About the role: Content & Community Manager
WeRoad is first and foremost a community: a community of travelers that wants to be inspired, to engage, and to connect.
As Content & Community Manager, you will engage with potential WeRoaders in your country and inspire them to travel with us.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the WeRoad tone of voice in your country
- Work with HQ to develop a content strategy and editorial plan that will appeal to the WeRoad target in your country
- Write and translate content that will inspire people in your country to travel with us
- Engage directly with the WeRoad community to build our brand awareness across different channels
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ideally, experience managing content or communities online
- Expert-level knowledge of Instagram and Facebook
- Excellent written communication skills
- An eye for catchy content
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- A sense of humor :)
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You are Spanish, French, or German (or from another European country)
- You’d drop everything to travel with us (for free!) in July 2019
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Which position you want to apply for and why you're the perfect person for the role (in Italian)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!