We are looking for a Junior Creative Designer to support our Marketing and Events teams in the ideation, development and implementation of graphic assets, print campaigns, and merchandising.
What you'll do:
- You will create different products based on needs of the Marketing and Events teams (mainly print/offline/merchandise, such as out of home campaign assets, printed products, gadgets, flyers, brochures, and graphics for events)
- You will manage the entire process in autonomy (ideation, production of assets for print, contact with printing services, outputs/final results)
- You will be responsible for the quality and timely delivery of your output
What we're looking for:
- You have a background in Visual/Graphic Design, Graphic Advertisement, Product Design, or similar
- You love to produce physical / printed artworks
- You have complete command of the Adobe Suite: mastery of Illustrator is a must, as well as being skilled in Photoshop and InDesign; most importantly you know the overlaps of these softwares and when/why it is better to use one vs. more than one of them
- You have a deep understanding of the basic principles of print design (resolution; when and why use vector or raster graphics; RGB and CMYK color spaces and color profiles; typography and font usage; export PDF for digital and off-set print; main issues regarding the print processes)
- You have a creative point of view but are also able to design to someone else's taste, and not just your own
- You love to explore different visual design solutions in order to find out the one that clicks with the copy and the goals you are provided with
- You are proactive and autonomous in managing your time, tasks, and deadlines
- If you are an illustrator, we consider it a big plus!
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
· Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
· In what do you consider yourself “number one”?
· Why are you the perfect fit for the position?
· Which profile Behance or Dribbble would you love to be yours?
· Which brand have you ever desired to design?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!