We are currently seeking an HR Generalist to join and support our rapidly growing team in Milan!
Here at WeRoad our journey so far has been incredible: born as part of the OneDay Group, in just two years our team has grown to nearly 50 employees and we are planning to onboard another 20 people by the end of the year.
The People & Culture team at WeRoad has two intertwined missions: to build an excellent team capable of fueling WeRoad's exponential growth, and to make WeRoad the best place to work. Our Talent Acquisition Specialist is making the first goal her mission - and now the HR Generalist will help us achieve the second!
Reporting to the Senior People & Culture Manager and working alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialist, the HR Generalist will take on the following roles:
- The WeRoad point of contact for the OneDay People & Culture team, to guarantee alignment on and implementation of company policies, guidelines, and toolkits and to share best practices;
- The WeRoad point of contact for the Finance team, to manage employee contracts, records, and documentation and to carry out monthly payroll and attendance activities;
- A business partner for WeRoad's managers, supporting and advising them on HR matters; and
- The HR reference point/primary point of contact for all WeRoad employees in Italy, offering counsel, feedback, and coaching.
In addition, the HR Generalist will:
- Design, implement, and manage training, learning and development programs in collaboration with the OneDay People & Culture team
- Manage teambuilding/employee engagement activities
- Manage all internal communications
- Manage the implementation of our OKR and feedback/review cycles
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as HR Generalist or in a similar role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to multitask, project manage, and prioritize tasks with autonomy
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
- In which tasks of the job description do you consider yourself the "number one" and in which ones are you least confident?
- What makes you happy to go to work everyday?
- Which company do you admire from an HR point of view and why?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. If uploading on YouTube or Vimeo, please remember to make your video private and share the password with us separately.
We can't wait to meet the real you!