If you’ve seen our Instagram account, browsed our website, or read one of our newsletters, you’ll have noticed just how important content is to our overall marketing strategy here at WeRoad. Inspiring, entertaining, and creating a connection with WeRoaders and prospects is the daily obsession of our Marketing team.
That’s why we are looking for a proactive, entrepreneurial, and creative Content Strategist who will play a key role within our Marketing organization, leading the team to produce new, high potential content.
The Content Strategist will drive and oversee the creation of new formats in order to maximize the impact of our content across various proprietary channels, driving performance against a set of predefined KPIs (reach, interactions, engagement rate, video view rate, email open rate and click rate, traffic, etc.).
What you'll do:
- Lead WeRoad’s content strategy
- Manage the Content team (currently 4 people working across video, copywriting, social media, and user-generated content)
- Create a multi-channel editorial calendar
- Measure and analyze results and leverage insights to improve and redefine strategy
- Set goals and KPIs for the Content team
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Content & Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Marketing, Content & Creative Strategy, SEO and Analytics
- You are an expert user of CMS, Photoshop, Excel, social planning tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.), and social media sentiment / listening tools (Radian6, Blogmeter, BuzzSumo, Mention, etc.)
- You have experience coordinating a team
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a strong results-orientation and problem-solving mentality
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast every day.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- What does “being creative” mean to you and how do you apply this in a professional setting?
- Tell us about a content marketing campaign that particularly impressed you and explain why
- Which song best describes your working approach?
- You face two paths: a well-established path that you know well and a high potential yet unknown alternative. Which one do you choose and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. If uploading on YouTube or Vimeo, please remember to make your video private and share the password with us separately.