WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 70+ destinations all over the globe.
We launched just two years ago and are experiencing exponential growth in Italy: last year 2.000 people traveled the world with us and this year we'll reach 8.000 WeRoaders in Italy and launch WeRoad Spain!
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply by sending your CV and video!
About the role: WeRoad Spain Country Manager
In just a few years we’ve reached incredible results here in Italy. The key to our success? Our ability to work on a million things at once - from product to content to technology to people - and to connect the dots in order to develop one single winning strategy, perfectly designed for our target.
As WeRoad Spain Country Manager, your mission will be to lead the launch and strategic development of WeRoad in Spain.
This role is for the ambitious and entrepreneurial. We will invest a lot in you and clear the way for your exponential growth: you will lead our strategy, operations and team in Spain.
What you’ll do:
- Help define and deliver the business strategy for WeRoad in Spain
- Propose operating plans for the launch and scaleup of operations in Spain
- Project manage the launch phase, ensuring that the team reaches targets set for top-line growth
- Be the link between HQ and WeRoad in Spain and align the rest of the team with the overall WeRoad direction
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A strong business background; ideally, experience working in startups
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- Strong results-orientation and top-notch analytical skills
- Outstanding networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen
- Leadership skills
- Excellent judgment and problem solving ability
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!