WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 70+ destinations all over the globe.
We launched just two years ago and are experiencing exponential growth in Italy: last year 2.000 people traveled the world with us and this year we'll reach 8.000 WeRoaders in Italy and launch WeRoad Spain!
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply by sending your CV and video!
About the role: Content & Community Manager
WeRoad is first and foremost a community: a community of travelers that wants to be inspired, to engage, and to connect.
As Content & Community Manager, you will engage with potential WeRoaders in Spain and inspire them to travel with us.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the WeRoad tone of voice in Spain
- Work with HQ to develop a content strategy and editorial plan that will appeal to the WeRoad target in Spain
- Write and translate content that will inspire people in Spain to travel with us
- Engage directly with the WeRoad community to build our brand awareness across different channels
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ideally, experience managing content or communities online
- Expert-level knowledge of Instagram and Facebook
- Excellent written communication skills
- An eye for catchy content
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- A sense of humor :)
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!