WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 70+ destinations all over the globe.
We launched just two years ago and are experiencing exponential growth in Italy: last year 2.000 people traveled the world with us and this year we'll reach 8.000 WeRoaders in Italy and launch WeRoad Spain!
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply by sending your CV and video!
About the role: Coordinator Leader
At WeRoad, our Coordinators are the heart and soul of everything we do.
As Coordinator Leader, your mission will be to build the community of WeRoad Coordinators in Spain.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, select, and train the first WeRoad Coordinators in Spain
- Monitor performance and nurture talent within the Coordinator community in order to allow for future scaleup
- Engage and motivate the Coordinator community
- Be the link between the Coordinator unit at HQ, the Coordinator community in Italy, and the Coordinator community in Spain
- Be responsible for the quantity and quality of the Coordinators
- Play a key role in building our brand awareness abroad
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a community leadership/training role
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Empathy, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!